Mr. Beer Video Guy Passed Away : (

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Premnasbiaculeatus

Reaction score
Not sure if any of you guys ever watched the 'Mr. Beer Goes Horribly Wrong' video, but I recently heard a rumor that the guy in the video has recently died. Apparently this is the last video he ever made...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow_9744Y1Cw&lc=z13qdzox3ubsdxbsk23xy31qclykztesi[/ame]

I see you are from DC so maybe you know Mike. RIP Mike. I've used cat feces in my beer many times and never had any problems. I guess I need to re-think that practice.
A great mouth feel can only be achieved by using kitty dung, there's literally no other way. As far as knowing Mike, I've never actually met him, but I do live in his house, sleep with his wife, and his daughter calls me Dada.

If you go to the comments for this video, it shows him making comments 5 and 7 hours ago. I think he is still with us!
A part of him will always live on in the comments section of his videos.

A great mouth feel can only be achieved by using kitty dung, there's literally no other way. As far as knowing Mike, I've never actually met him, but I do live in his house, sleep with his wife, and his daughter calls me Dada.

A part of him will always live on in the comments section of his videos.

Is it true you were Robert Pickett's neighbor? I found an article where someone with your name was interviewed about him. Does 1 minute of googling someone's name constitute stalking?

Is it true you were Robert Pickett's neighbor? I found an article where someone with your name was interviewed about him. Does 1 minute of googling someone's name constitute stalking?

If it does... consider me Mark David Chapman. But, no, That was a different Mike Jewel,

Back