Mounting BrewTroller on Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDWest

Reaction score
I recently obtained the parts for an automated 15 gallon system and I'm looking for ideas on how to hide the wires and/or mount the computer tower that houses the BrewTroller and will be the sources of power for the valves and pumps. Let's hear any ideas or tips! Thanks in advance!
IMG_6448.JPG

Armored cable, metal conduit, or flat racetrack might improve the wire runs. That mass of wires on the left I am not so sure about, but maybe a box of some kind. A side wall to mount it cleanly perhaps slotted stainless steel pegboard.

An undershelf would be handy too.

Actually that's gas fired so maybe a shelf isn't as a practical not sure about the heat The flat racetrack probably won't work either since there aren't lower cross supports. I guess that's more the backside view? Maybe some sort of wall along the back suppirts to mount the lines, then they could be out of view.

Actually that's gas fired so maybe a shelf isn't as a practical not sure about the heat The flat racetrack probably won't work either since there aren't lower cross supports. I guess that's more the backside view? Maybe some sort of wall along the back suppirts to mount the lines, then they could be out of view.
The bulk from the wires are an area I feel like needs to be address for sure. I hadn't really considered running the wires out hte back side into a wall mount of sorts. Thanks for the input!

Yikes. First thing I'd do is weld in some gussets for those legs lest the whole rig pancake when filled!
I hadn't worried about that too much, it's been used for a few years by the previous owner. I even ran about 7 gallons of water through all 3 vessels so I could identify the valves/pumps on the brewing software.

Latest posts

Back