Most embarrassing thing to happen to you

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oopsididitagain

Reaction score
So I am a regular on the forum but wanted to use a pseudonym because I cannot believe this happened...

So I am sitting at my desk and and think I have to fart so I gave a little push and nothing was coming out. Push again and decide I don't have to fart but will have to **** soon. NBD

Now, about an hour later I get up to go fill up my water bottle when I realize that my pants are a little wet. I worriedly rush to the bathroom to take a look and damn if I didn't SHART myself earlier!! It was nothing but poopy bum water that was all over my boxers and had soaked through my underwear and jeans!

Needless to say I threw out my boxers, tried to clean up my jeans a little and now am staying in my chair until everyone leaves and I can sneak out

The kicker is I am only 30! How is it possible that I just sharted and did not know it even happened?!?

What is your embarrassing story?

I can't wait for the mods to run the dupe IP checker and tell us who you really are. :p

But, as far as I'm concerned, NBD, because shart happens.

when i was in 7-8th grade i went to the movies with the hottest girl in my class, and we sat all the way in the last seats furthest from the aisle, not so long after the remaining row was filled up, i full on shat my pants and had to squeeze up the cheeks to walk past everyone in my row it hopes of containing the stank until i got to the bathroom, in those days i wore tightie whities which i turned into tightie brownies real fast, i flushed them down the toilet hahaha cleaned up and free balled it for the rest of the day, no one seemed to notice but i will never forgot that day.

In second grade a girl and I drew mustaches on our own faces with crayon. That wasn't embarrassing. When the teacher pointed it out to the whole class and made us stand in the corner, THAT'S what haunts my rememories!

This thread is pretty great!

BBCbGCJ.img

I'm just so afraid to fart now, I never trust it

Thanks for sharing some stories guys(gals?) and maybe my misfortunes can spawn an epic thread:bravo:

Never trust a woman who doesn't fart, you have know idea what else she's holdin' back on you

couple years back I had a bout of vertigo, kept me awake all night & puking

doctor took care of it, re-hydrated me & sent me home, where I spent another couple hours in bed

got up feeling so much better, took a shower & sat down to watch the Super Bowl (Pats v. Giants) while the BigHair went and ran errands

game was about to start, I went to cheek-sneak a fart and it wasn't. had to go shower again

A good shart is basically the “welcome to the 30 and over club” banner. No need to feel embarrassed. However, having that happen at work, that sucks!

Eh, what the hell.

1968, "One Night During Rush Week", totally plowed, eventually passed out, carried from sorority to sorority and unceremoniously dumped on the lawn at each stop. Eventually carried back to the house and left in the communal shower with the water running - with the others similarly afflicted.
Morning was not pretty...

Cheers!

My wife and I were wrestling around on the couch one night (get your head out of the gutter, its not THAT kind of story..unfortunately) and she gained the upper hand, having me pinned on my back while tickling me. She finally let up and just as I'm trying to regain composure by doing deep breathing exercises, she plants her ass on my face and let one rip. The gloves were off, **** just got real! As I'm tucking her in she asks for a goodnight kiss so I come back in and immediately stick my ass in her face and shart...whoops!! She had no idea what had actually happened, thankfully she laughed it off and I went to shower. Not really embarrassing, but a good shart story.

Last edited:
Back