• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania MoreBeer 15 gallon pot, analog Johnson control and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianamcfarlane

Reaction score
I'm selling a bunch of my beer making supplies as I've upgraded over the years and would like to clear out some of these lesser used items. Located in 19118 not looking to ship but will entertain the offer if buyer pays shipping.

Carboys were used once in a large wine making experiment. Wine was aged for 6 months and then cleaned with rags. No obvious signs of scratching. $10/each or $50 for all 7
4 5 gallon plastic carboys
3 6 gallon plastic carboys

MoreBeer 15 gallon boil kettle with notched lid. $185. Used on a burner for a few years before I upgraded to all electric. This thing will outlast your grandkids. Needs a thermometer as the one I used cracked when I dropped the thermometer. Easy to grab from keystone homebrew.

Johnson Analog temperature controller. I used this on my keezer until I upgraded to a digital readout. Worked well I just wanted the extra bling. $35

Propane burner, looks quite used but very functional. New ones will look like this after 1-2 uses as they always burn off the paint. $30

MoreBeer immersion copper wort chiller - $40. Fits perfectly in the kettle with notched kid. Brought 10 gallons of boiling wort to pitchable temp in 10-15 min depending on groundwater temp.

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/for/5429883912.html

What is the color in the kettle? It looks like rust, is that what it is? Yes, I'm aware that stainless isn't supposed to rust.

[emoji3] no just needed to be cleaned. I'll post another pic tomorrow of it as I went to town on it today. I don't think I scrubbed it enough after my last batch. I agree though, it was dirty. The stuff that came off was gross.

Back