Morbid Labels.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alaskanmoosehunter

Reaction score
Here are a few of my labels. Morbid in nature I think. But who cares they are mine. :cross: I plan on tying thes labels to the neck so cleaning isn't a pain in the a$$.

0479ebfb.jpg

f1e9d6f8.jpg

c19b77c3.jpg

011669a8.jpg

7e3bf279.jpg

It may just be me but I don't care for the inconsistency between them. I would like them better if you drew them yourself or found art from a single artist to use.

It may just be me but I don't care for the inconsistency between them. I would like them better if you drew them yourself or found art from a single artist to use.

I hear what your sayin'. Just two small problems.

1. I draw like a drunk 3rd grader.
2. Finding one particular artist to represent each type of homebrew vs. their style of art and capturing that plus what's in the bottle. Impossible. (unless, of course they are paid too do so.)

Are you suggesting just sketches and no color?

Seriously? Who doesn't like a boob? Lol.

Those are great.The skull one is a bit throw off,I'm pretty sure you can find one similar that will fit better with the others.The boob one is tits!

Back