Missing wife/mother

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hippie

Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know if any of you saw this this morning, but I was shocked by something on Today. My cousin's wife has been missing since just before Christmas and they are appealling to people everywhere to keep an eye out for her. She is biploar and had stopped taking her medicine. She stormed out, taking the car from their house in New Hampshire. It was later found in Maine, in the median of I-95, running and in drive, stuck in the snow. I am lousy at embedding items, but thank you to anyone that could do this for me. Here is the link to the video from the show.

[ame]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/35778311#35778311[/ame]

Please do what you can to get the word out where ever you can. It wasn't mentioned in the piece, but as I recall, she was from the Ft. Lauderdale area, so she may have possibly ended up in that area.

From the title I thought this was going to be a SWMBO vs homebrew joke. Now I feel like an ass.

I'm so sorry. My heart go out to you, your cousin and your families.

My heart goes out to you. My sister-in-law has the same issues and it has been very frightening the two times she has ended up missing. The last occurrence was a few years ago and she was found watching TV in some random stranger's house in the suburbs of Milwaukee. It could have been a lot worse.

Good luck.

Really odd her footprints stop in the middle? Like she backtracked on her own footprints?

Hey Everybody, I have set up a facebook page about Sarah's disappearance. It will be updated any time that I receive new information. Here is a link to it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-to-find-Sarah-Rogers/403466596616?v=wall

For anyone on FB, please let others know about this.

TxBrew, her footprints went from her vehicle in the northbound lane, across the median to the southbound lane where they ended. Presumably she was picked up by another motorist, but so far no one has come forward.

I am sad to say the the body of Sarah Rogers was discovered yesterday 3-13-10, 4 months after she went missing. I do not have much info at this time, but have read that she was discovered 1/2 mile from her abandonned vehicle. Thank you to everyone for your support. My thoughts are with all the people in Sarah's life, e...specially her parents, my cousin Fritz and their 2 year old son Elias.

Latest posts

Back