Miss Temptation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. We stayed at that resort two years ago right when they were switching from being called Bluebay to Temptation.

Just to let you guys know, after they adjusted the voting, the blonde won. We knew this was going to happen from the start because they always choose the 5 foot 8 inch blonde over the 5 foot 2 inch whatever in this contest.

I will definitely sound bitter here, but it is true. In the last couple years there have been very few months that had no issues in the voting. In November the girl that won the month was behind in votes and they did the same thing for her, then in the yearly finale she won the whole thing, but never won any particular part of the contest. They even let her bypass the pole dancing part, because she never wanted to do it.

So really this is more of a promotional gimmick, and it works, since between the 3 contestants they got over 2400 votes, from maybe 800 people, which is free advertising.

Anyway, with all this being said, Sherry thanks you guys so much for your votes and here is one last picture!!!

Hosted on Fotki

And when I say last picture I mean for this thread, I am sure I will post more some other day!

Back