• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Misc brewing stuff, BIAB bags, capper, Phil's filler, CO2 regulator, etc etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnchorBock

Reaction score
Early spring cleaning - prices + shipping (or pickup in Bloomington, MN). Post here or PM me if interested in anything. Paypal only unless picking up.

BIAB Bag - can't remember who I got it from, but it's very well made and huge:
SOLD

2 BIAB Bags with handles from Bagbrewer.com - I ordered one bag and there was a repaired area that I couldn't even find to get in a picture, the other bag is perfect. Both work fine for brewing - just wanted to point that out. They are sized for a 15 gallon megapot.:
SOLD

Wing Capper - probably best for local only as shipping would be more than the capper - $5 (PENDING)
capper_1.jpg

capper_2.jpg

CO2 Regulator - works fine, one plastic cover missing - Cornelius brand:
$30 SOLD

Phil's Filler - never used, came with a kit I bought years ago:
SOLD

Summit Brewing ESB Tap Handle (retired beer) - $15:
photo_2.jpg

Jet Bottle/Carboy Washer - $8 New
Jet Bottle/Carboy Washer - $5 Used:
photo_1_3.jpg

Interested in the Phil's Philler to 90503. Had a long lapse in brewing and can't find my old one. Thanks!

I think it would cost $4-5 to ship (not likely to fit in an envelope) - call it $19 shipped?

The CO2 regulator is pending local pickup.

I'll take all of the BIAB bags. Please message me PayPal info.

Thanks!

I'll take the capper for $5 local pickup. Meet at NB Lyndale location tomorrow afternoon?

Latest posts

Back