• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Misc. Homebrewing Equipment (Last Straw bottle filler, o2 setup, ferm chamber, etc.)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtbr_brewer

Reaction score
Hey All,

Picked up a complete system from a local homebrewer and selling off some duplicate equipment I have now. I am located in Asheville but willing to travel if you are planning to pickup more than $100 worth of equipment. Also would be willing to ship some of the small to medium items and we can split shipping cost.

One last note: The fermentation chamber is a Sanyo 4912 which also makes a great kegerator. I would be willing to combine the tap tower, co2 setup, and some kegs if anyone is interested in a kegerator. Additionally, I'd be willing to cut the hole in the top for the tower as I have done this in the past with a second Sanyo that I still use today as a kegerator.

Equipment
Pictures
Description
Price​
4 Way Co2 Splitters1Two available with MFL attachments -1 SOLD & 1 Available-$30 each
Benchtop Bottle Capper2$20
DIY Stir Plate and 2L Erlenmeyer Flask3Made with variable speed PC fan and rare earth magnets, stir bars also included.$35
Oxygen regulator, wand and flow meter3Fits the small red o2 bottles$35
Fast Rack Bottle Drying Set4$15
6" x 12" Stainless Hop Spider5$35
Last Staw Bottle Filler6Brand new and has ball lock connections$75

Attachments

• IMG_6605.jpg
    IMG_6605.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6607.jpg
    IMG_6607.jpg
    692.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6602.jpg
    IMG_6602.jpg
    678 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6613.jpg
    IMG_6613.jpg
    880.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6617.jpg
    IMG_6617.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6615.jpg
    IMG_6615.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Super fast shipping, thank you! The CO2 splitter looks hardly used, if it wasn't for the hoses and fittings you included I would have assumed it was new.

Fantastic!

Back