• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Mill Valley CL posting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His description:

I have a three burner pico brewing system. I brewed professionally in three different breweries, and maintain you can't do better that this little system. I sometimes make a huge mash and end up with two kettles yielding 20 gallons. Or a standard brew yields about 11. I've made a copper coil Heat Exchanger which I boil with the wort.
Also included would be 60(?) clean flip top bottles, some German reusable glass in bottle crates, bottle rinser/drying rack, books, hydrometers, thermometers, everything you will need. Something's have slipped my mind, I'm sure. Also, great instructions from pico.
The kettle keg has not lost any function, but the top has been fitted with short SS studs to attach a super efficient two column distillation head. Columns are 4" in diameter and can be packed with herbs, etc. Perfume makers? If interested in this, add $500 to the $1000 price. It will come with two $120 thermometers and some antique spirit hydrometers for any range you would need. And books and copper column packing.
I love this system and have used it for 15 years on and off. I am only selling it, and hopefully quickly, because I have terminal cancer. Which is why I couldn't manage to set it up for photos.
Please respond with any questions, or to come see it. I obviously want to sell the whole lot.
Thanks, Peter

Back