Might end up being a long evening...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silviakitty

Reaction score
It's been a really long week, and I'm feeling like enjoying some of my new acquisitions. I work next door to a wine shop, you see, and they also carry some very nice beers. I got a mixed six the other day, along with a couple of 22s. I've already had a can of Dale's Pale Ale (which was mighy damn tasty for something out of a can, I tell you what...).

Right now I'm enjoying my first ESB ever. It's 14'er ESB, by Avery. I've not had a lot of really hoppy beers in my drinking career, but with beers like this I could be lured to the hop side.

If I end up drinking more, I'll just edit the post and throw 'em on here. ;) The typing may get worse as the night passes, but we'll see. *grin*

I ended up falling asleep...*rofl*

Now, before I get kicked out of the beer club, I'm really not _that_ much of a lightweight. ;) I think I just actually really _relaxed_ for the first time in about two weeks. Between that and sleep dep the hops lulled me to a comfy sleep. I slept for about ten or so hours, and all is well with the world.

The ESB was _awesome_, by the way. I think tonight may be the Fin du Monde that I picked up...

Back