Mid Hudson ValleyY, CT Round#7

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k47k

Reaction score
I recently closed out round#6. i had a bunch of people come to me saying they missed it. Im opening this up for those people. understand that this may take a while to fill up (maybe not).

Mid Hudson ValleyY, CT Round#7

This buy is CLOSED

OK here is the deal:

1. Need 42 sacks for this delivery.
2. People will have to come and pick up their bags at the drop off location on a specific date and time after the order has been received (Wappingers, NY).
3. Paypal will be used. you must send payment as a "personal payment" so no fees are assessed. if you send the payment incorrectly and i have to pay fees, you will be responsible for reimbursing me.

ORDER ENTRY

reply to this thread with what you want.
If you have any issues with the payment methods please PM me, there will be an additional fee for any payment other than paypal. If you do not make payment within 1 week from the time actual pricing is provided you forfeit your right to buy your grain and to participate in the grain buys until further notice. Not trying to be a jerk, but seriously, if you can't make payment within 1 week then you better contact me directly or don't participate. It slows down the order and it is detrimental to the group participants.

DELIVERY: Will be made to a retail location Wappingers, NY open 7 days a week for easy pickup.

I will expect participants to work together and figure out a plan to mule sacks for their region. This worked out well last time. in the past we were able to get sacks as far east as Hartford, CT and as far west as Pennsylvania.

K47K will keep us all updated on when the grain order is to arrive, when you should show up to get it, and all that jazz. You, as the buyer, are responsible for picking up your grain or for making arrangements for someone else to pick up and hold your grain for you. Please make your best effort to make the preplanned pickup date as described above.
SAMPLE PRICES (subject to change)
Best Pilsner.................................$47.50
Best Munich................................$49.50
GreatWestern Northwest Pale Ale.....................$34.50
GreatWestern 2row..........................$34.50
GreatWestern Vienna.................................$35.50
Best Wheat................................$47.50
Fawcett Maris Otter.........................$49.00
Fawcett Golden Promise .................$55

We can get others as well, the above will give you an idea of the price. Prices include shipping.

Great Western and Country Malts ~$35
All others ~$50

Total Sacks: 41

I don't think so. Country malting does though. Around $35

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Pbw is avail. $150 for 50lb Pail

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You can count me in for this and one more if I can get a 50 lb bag of rice hulls.

Malt Order
11 Great Western 2 row
7 Great Western Pale Ale
1 Great Western 15L Crystal
2 Briess 10L Munich
3 Briess Pilsen Malt
1 Briess Carapils
1 Briess White Wheat
1 Briess 2 row Chocolate Malt 350L
1 Briess Roasted Barley 300L
1 Flaked Barley
1 Flaked Corn
30 bags total

Malt Order
11 Great Western 2 row
7 Great Western Pale Ale
1 Great Western 15L Crystal
2 Briess 10L Munich
3 Briess Pilsen Malt
1 Briess Carapils
1 Briess White Wheat
1 Briess 2 row Chocolate Malt 350L
1 Briess Roasted Barley 300L
1 Flaked Barley
1 Flaked Corn
1 Rice Hulls
31 bags total

Tentatively in for 4 bags (tbd); can someone haul to northern NJ or Rockland County NY?

OK this buy is tentatively closed. i am waiting on pumpkinman to post their order for one sack, if that doesnt happen shortly, i will add 1 sack to my order

I need the following from all who have placed an order:
EMAIL me with the following information (joshadmin at optonline dot net)
1. your full name and HBT username
2. full name of person who will pickup your order
3. phone number of person who will pickup your order

I will confirm current pricing with the vendor and email you back your final total. you may then send paypal. once i receive all payments i will place the order and it will be delivered in a few days.

PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.
the information i posted needs to remain at the top otherwise people will miss it the delivery will be delayed. (pumpkinman, this does not apply to you, if you want 1 sack, go ahead and reply with your order)

this buy is OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

I will confirm current pricing with the vendor and email you back your final total. you may then send paypal. once i receive all payments i will place the order and it will be delivered in a few days.

PLEASE
the information i posted needs to remain at the top otherwise people will miss it the delivery will be delayed.

this buy is OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

PLEASE
the information i posted needs to remain at the top otherwise people will miss it the delivery will be delayed.

DOUBLEBIRD .............. PAID
PUMPKINMAN2012.......PAID
MOTLEYBREW...............PAID

HILONP........................
HOPPITY.......................
BLAZIN.........................

Waiting on payment from blazin and hoppity.. If you didnt recieve my email with your total let me know and ill resend it:

HILONP........................PAID

HOPPITY.......................
BLAZIN.........................

Everyone is all paid up, order has been placed. Grain should arrive for pickup Friday or Saturday. I will keep you posted.

HILONP........................PAID
HOPPITY.......................PAID
BLAZIN......................... PAID

The grain has arrived and is ready for pickup. there are a few issues.

1. Supplier had no wheat and didnt notify us. No wheat was shipped.
2. supplier had no chocolate malt and didnt notify us. no choc was shipped.
3. supplier had no flaked barley and didnt notify us. no flaked barley was shipped.

i am working to see if they will ship it when it becomes available, but likely not.

for the wheat, the pickup location has a few sacks of another brand available. they will likely do 1 for 1 swap if you wish. let me know if you are interested.

otherwise i will be sending paypal refunds to those who ordered items that didnt arrive.

email me for pickup details and let me know what you want to do about sacks that didnt arrive (refund or swap)

In central CT. Next time I will be interested. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I have family in Hyde Park. Please let me know if you plan on doing this again. I'll most likely purchase about 4-5 bags.

-Kevin

pm me your email and ill add you to the distribution list

Back