• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Micromatic Dual Guage Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HossTheGreat

Reaction score
This regulator has been well used and I believe has a very slow leak somewhere in it. The reason I say this is that recently I had the regulator hooked up to a c02 tank, with the valve feeding the keg shut off. Over the course of a few weeks, the tank (which had already been used to force carb and serve approx. 3 kegs) was drained. I'm not sure if the slow leak is in the gasket that connects to the tank or possibly somewhere internally in the regulator.

The tank pressure gauge is also missing the plastic cover and is a little bent up. It however, has been functioning correctly, as does the serving pressure guage. Other than the cosmetic issue and the possible slow leak, the regulator operates fine. This may be a quick fix for someone who is familiar with working on regulators. I have since replaced this one with a Taprite.

I'm really not sure what to ask for this so if anyone has a reasonable offer to make, I will certainly consider it.

DSCN2023.JPG

DSCN2024.JPG

DSCN2025.JPG

DSCN2026.JPG

DSCN2028.JPG

Back