Memorial Day sales?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uberlad

Reaction score
Anyone know of any good online Memorial Day sales coming up? I'm looking to upgrade a lot of my equipment and want to use the holiday as an excuse to burn some money on a new kettle/mash/everything :cool:

Keep any eye on Hombrew Finds. They have daily updates for brew related equipment.

I think I got the go ahead to get three Perlick faucets and Shanks to add to my new kegerator and get rid of the picnic taps. Well I will hold onto them for backups or if I take a keg anywhere. ;)

So I hope there are some good deals this weekend on SS Perlicks and Shanks!

I think I got the go ahead to get three Perlick faucets and Shanks to add to my new kegerator and get rid of the picnic taps. Well I will hold onto them for backups or if I take a keg anywhere. ;)

www.ritebrew.com has good deals every day! :mug:

I used to be a diehard Perlick fan. Then I tried some flow control Intertaps...

RiteBrew.com's everyday price on Perlicks has beat every sale I've seen on them, so far. Sadly their 650SS are sold out right now. :(

RiteBrew.com's everyday price on Perlicks has beat every sale I've seen on them, so far. Sadly their 650SS are sold out right now. :(

www.ritebrew.com has good deals every day! :mug:

I used to be a diehard Perlick fan. Then I tried some flow control Intertaps...

Thanks guys! I've been on the fence about the intertap ones but everyone I talk to recommends the perlicks. @k1ngl1ves what made you switch? Also is the flow control really worth it? I haven't looked into the flow control so I don't really know what the benefits are.

Thanks guys! I've been on the fence about the intertap ones but everyone I talk to recommends the perlicks. @k1ngl1ves what made you switch? Also is the flow control really worth it? I haven't looked into the flow control so I don't really know what the benefits are.

I bought mine just to try something new, and I had just sold my old keezer with all my taps on it... so I was starting from scratch. I didn't want the new Perlick FC's because they were having issues with off-flavors, and I have sours on tap occasionally. So I tried the Intertaps, and because they cost less than Perlicks, I ponied up for the flow controls. I'll never buy non-FC faucets again! No more 10-12 feet beer lines to mess with, and perfect pours every time. Of all the beer related items I own, I think the Intertaps make me the happiest. Lol! I'm dead serious though. I love them!

Plus, the different spouts that screw on the tap are pretty cool. I have the ball lock adapter spout that makes using my Beergun super easy. I haven't tried the stout spout yet...

:mug:

Back