MD Spring brew day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am excited! :mug:

Just so I don't eff up, do I just need to bring mashing (MLT, hoses, paddle) and fermenting (carboy, funnel, airlock) equipment? I have a 9 gallon SS pot if that would come in handy for anything, but we're chucking multiple batches into keggles to boil, right?

I am excited! :mug:

Just so I don't eff up, do I just need to bring mashing (MLT, hoses, paddle) and fermenting (carboy, funnel, airlock) equipment? I have a 9 gallon SS pot if that would come in handy for anything, but we're chucking multiple batches into keggles to boil, right?

If you can fit it you might as well bring the pot. We might be able to use it for sparging or something.

Just 1 of each?
Umm...yeah, they're just for me. No sampling allowed. :p

If you can fit it you might as well bring the pot. We might be able to use it for sparging or something.

We need as many mash tuns as we can get, and probably the biggest thing we'll need is burners/prop tanks.

I'm bringing my mash tun and my 14.5g kettle, as well as the grain mill. Probably will bring the CFC just in case.

Im bring a burner, atleast 1 maybe 2 propane tanks, a 7.5 gal pot (probably worthless but ill bring it) my MLT if I can get it done tonight (which is doubtful), I might bring my chiller to but I dont know if it will be used. And of course some beers.

you send it to my work or gmail? I cant check the gmail while im at work.

Have you tried via "igoogle", Gmail is blocked at my work as well but it still shows me messages on the igoogle homepage in a window. Attachments however do not work.

I'll be bringing my keggle, MLT, burner, Grain and other odds/ends.

Its not that its blocked its that its monitered and I only get 2 huors of internet time a month. I think I have found a way around it for HBT but not email.

Yea, it really pisses me off. I am actually currently written up for my internet usage. I think I had 4.3 hours 2 months ago. They ignore the fact that we have around 23 hours a month in forced unpaid lunches and breaks.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

she better have some mead to replace it. I have a deelinf thatI wont feel too good tomorrwo.

edot_)__ i meant chicnken instead of mead

I'm up bitches....already have a cup of coffee in me. So no breaking into the garage this time, sorry to disappoint :D

I need to go get a bottle of propane filled up, no biggie but I'm getting ready to go setup the garage and get it warmed up with the kerosene heater!

i'm bringing half a prop tank :)

talked to data, he's awake and rolling and on his way already.
talked to clap, he's awake since 98 texted him at 0-dark-thirty this morning.

I love it when a plan comes together...

i'm bringing half a prop tank :)

talked to data, he's awake and rolling and on his way already.
talked to clap, he's awake since 98 texted him at 0-dark-thirty this morning.

I love it when a plan comes together...

98EXL 1
Rest of brewday group 4,239,075,983,465,023,456,896,345

Made it home... ****in' A... I have not been this goddamn drunk in a looooooong time. HWMO is being super-cool about it, yet another reason I'm glad I'm a hetero chick, because if I had a girlfriend, I can only imagine the **** I'd be catching right now (99EXL thanks for your help!).

Good times, good times...:drunk: I promise to be more help next time! Can't wait to see how the beer turns out! :p
Drunk ninja edit: I will post pics later.

This is the only picture that I have.

downsized_0314091835.jpg

Back