MD Spring brew day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if we gotta fit 350lb of grain in the truck on the way back including all our stuff, we're gonna have a hard time fitting a 3rd person and any equipment needed.

You want to follow us down though Mike?

That might work out better. Let me take a look at the map, I dont know if swinging by your house will be out of the way for me.

Yeah, if we gotta fit 350lb of grain in the truck on the way back including all our stuff, we're gonna have a hard time fitting a 3rd person and any equipment needed.

You want to follow us down though Mike?

What time you leaving? It looks like I will be coming right down 95 so I will be going right past you.

Well, if we're planning to get there at 10:30, we'll leave around 9:30.

Bets on if 98EXL will even be there when we get there?
Bets on if he will be AWAKE when we get there? :)

ha well last time we just turned on the hsoe and started getign the mash ready. I guess we do need his drill to grind tho..... that being said, he doent have a mill.... so someone needs to ring one. alan? yours is way better than mine.

Bets on me being asleep I see...lol, it's not too far off

I'm be home and around so things should be good. I have to cleanup the garage a bit, but nothing too crazy and outrageous. I have friday and saturday off, haven't had anything like that since I was unemployed.

I'll have at least 1 propane tank full to use.

So is 10:30 the ACTUAL arrival time or is this like last time where I show up at Clap's house at 10:30 and he's like "oh, your here on time, yeah no one else will be here for about an hour"

:)

So is 10:30 the ACTUAL arrival time or is this like last time where I show up at Clap's house at 10:30 and he's like "oh, your here on time, yeah no one else will be here for about an hour"

:)

The latter of the two will probably be more accurate.

Hmmm.... well the earlier people show up the earlier we can start!

so if you get there we can divide up grains and heat tuns and ****, so its no loss!

Does anyone have an appreciable amount of munich? we need 17.5 lbs... and i have 17.6 lbs.... but that is both me and dataz stock...... so if you have some let us know :)

I'll be drinking screwdrivers at that point...10:30 that is...or maybe a mimosa, I dunno

I am bringing someone with but we are planning on being there around. I will give you a call if we are going to be late so you won't have to wait for us. You have my number?

I will probably be stopping by state line liquors tonight. If anyone wants me to pick something up for them let me know. jmull- since they dont have that avery do you want something else?

yeah, feckers lost their distributorship!

I gotta make some... but the germs scare me :(

and its one of those age for a year beers....

yeah, feckers lost their distributorship!

I gotta make some... but the germs scare me :(

and its one of those age for a year beers....

Do it. The bugs needn't scare you. Good old fashioned common sense and solid sanitation practices will help you out. When I transferred my Berliner Weisse to the keg, I hit the carboy with a bleach solution to nuke any residual bugs. No worries, I've used that carboy for another 3-4 batches with zero infections. Same goes for the tubing.

Thanks for the offer Mike! I think I'm good, I just hit a bottle store last night and am still hurting($$$) from that. :drunk:

Do it. The bugs needn't scare you. Good old fashioned common sense and solid sanitation practices will help you out. When I transferred my Berliner Weisse to the keg, I hit the carboy with a bleach solution to nuke any residual bugs. No worries, I've used that carboy for another 3-4 batches with zero infections. Same goes for the tubing.

Im thinking of fermenting in a keg (I have 18) and leaving it next door :)

Paranoid I am!

Back