MD Brewday 3.0 - Planning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When do we do the next brewday????

• December

• January

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey, jezter.... how far is that from your house.... im just trying to get an idea of how long it will take me. Google maps says an hour and 22 minutes but I thought it be alot more than that.

hey, jezter.... how far is that from your house.... im just trying to get an idea of how long it will take me. Google maps says an hour and 22 minutes but I thought it be alot more than that.

I think it takes us about 45-55 minutes to get there pending traffic and if I take the wrong exit and drive Rt 2 instead of the highway.

Might be able to work a deal if you want to meet us at our place, we can all run down together and split gas? That way you only have to go part way.

The only downside is it's a long day and we stay until it's dark and we're sobered back up! :p

I think it takes us about 45-55 minutes to get there pending traffic and if I take the wrong exit and drive Rt 2 instead of the highway.

Yea, so that means close to 2 hours for me probably...... hmmm I will have to think about this..... what time is supposed to start, 11?

I work from home Fridays, so stop by any time. My irish red might be safe to tap if you want to stop in and have a drink.
Give me a ring, as I can't hear the doorbell downstairs.

WE havent decided.... feel free to nominate somethign... someone who isnt lazy should make a list.... and we can do an informal vote!

How about something from the following list... I'll exclude lagers as many people don't have the capability for lagering. Most of these recipes could come from JZ's book.

Dry stout
Dead guy clone
Wee heavy
Russian Imperial Stout
Old ale
Hobgoblin clone
Dunkelweizen
Weizenbock
Belgian strong golden ale (Duvel clone)
Belgian strong dark
Tripel
Dubbel

More to come...

Ok, someone decide to take charge, plan a recipe, and get everyone together. I fear that this will fall apart if we don't have a plan.

Not it. :p

I'm up for 5g of each.

Let's get a count started of who is coming, and who wants to brew what so we can get recipes and ingredients together.

Dead Guy:
jezter6, claphamsa, Cugel

Dry Stout:
jezter6, cugel

Now, here's how this works. COPY the 4 lines above, and add your name to the end. Don't just say "i'm in for the stout".

I'm up for 5g of each.

Let's get a count started of who is coming, and who wants to brew what so we can get recipes and ingredients together.

Dead Guy:
jezter6, claphamsa, Cugel

Dry Stout:
jezter6, cugel, claphamsa

Now, here's how this works. COPY the 4 lines above, and add your name to the end. Don't just say "i'm in for the stout".

I will bring, my CFC, gas, beer, Burner (so yalls can make fun o f it) mashtun.

Dead Guy:
jezter6, claphamsa, Cugel, Yunus

Dry Stout:
jezter6, cugel, claphamsa

Has time, date, place been agreed upon? Last I saw in the thread it was Dec 6 but not confirmed.

I'll bring my 10 gallon converted cooler, keggle, burner, propane tank and Immersion chiller.

Well ****, I was just informed that I have to go to my in-laws for holiday crap on saturday so it doesn't look like I will be able to make it.

have to get friggin xmas pictures taken, i HATE having my picture taken and its only going to take like an hour but its at 4 so its smack in the middle of the day and just f'ing up the entire day..... maybe i can fake dead :)

Back