MCAB today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What categories? I have a Dark Mild (11), Ordinary Bitter (8), Dortmunder (1) and German Pilsner (2). Be great if I could even get one that goes top 3.

Congrats. A gold in American Ale is awesome - that category gets so much action. In particular, to take it with a Brown Ale is really great! I love brown ales - one of my favorite beers for the fall. It looks like I might need to pick your brain for recipe ideas:)

I am going to go out on a limb and say brettg20 claimed gold with that alt??????

My british beers outdid my german beers. 2nd with my ordinary bitter and 3rd with my mild. Dortmunder (it was getting old) scored 32. My German Pils scored 34.5..... which was honestly about as good as I thought it would do. It was a solid beer, probably not really to category.

My british beers outdid my german beers. 2nd with my ordinary bitter and 3rd with my mild. Dortmunder (it was getting old) scored 32. My German Pils scored 34.5..... which was honestly about as good as I thought it would do. It was a solid beer, probably not really to category.

awesome work, braufessor.

Latest posts

Back