Maybe brewing will look good on grad school app?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBlackLager

Reaction score
Hey

I thought I would introduce myself since I have already posted. Started first brew ever on February 13th, 2012 a kit irish stout. I have been wanting to brew for about 6 years now but have not had the chance.

My gf bought a basic beginner's brewing kit for my birthday. To which I added about $150 more of equipment before my first batch. I have been most lurking and doing a lot of reading. I got too impatient and went out and bought a 6.5 glass carboy and some other gear costing around another $150.

With that I started a basic ale before the first batch made it to bottles. Which I actually finished last night at exactly midnight (52 in total, bottling took me about 45-60 mins) after 12 days in primary.

I am excited about the future and it looks like I wouldn't be able to get rid of the bug now even if I tried. And trying to make sure I have enough bottles has been an enjoyable experience. :drunk:

Anyway, a long ramble, but I am happy to be here sharing my interest with those that can appreciate it. :mug:

What up jeff nelg here I got the bug and it can't be shakin every brew is a new one and every bottle I crack I'm stoked.. Tons of good folks here brewin good beer that's the name of the game..

Back