maths

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uglygoat

Reaction score
oldies, but goodies... lmao

lolmath2.jpg

lolmath.jpg

lolmath4.jpg

lolmath3.jpg

There's a bunch more of these out there, but out of all of them I love the Elephant in the way physics answer. Too funny.

Once, during a high school chemistry test, I suffered a complete vapor lock, mind fart, blankout on a question. In a bit of desperation, I just wrote down "42" and circled it as my answer. Evidently, my teacher was a Douglas Adams fan, as I received half credit and a note something like "how can I give no points for the ultimate answer?"

TL

Yeah, they should get at least some credit. It is better than writing nothing, right?

To be honest, I would have given out zero points for those answers too. They show a lack of understanding regarding the subject matter. To be realistic, giving ANY credit for something like that just contibutes to the already low academic standards prevalent now.

However, I might have writtten a comment at the end pointing out the humorousness.... :D

To be honest, that first pic had the correct answer. I mean geez, why do all this complicated bullcrap to find out what gender a kitten is, when all you gotta do is lift the tail?

cowgo said:
There's a bunch more of these out there, but out of all of them I love the Elephant in the way physics answer. Too funny.

Yeah, it's definitely my favorite.

TexLaw, my physics teacher in electromagnetics was a huge HHGTG fan, and one of the questions had some lame electric field (in Farads) so that the final answer could be 4,2 * 10^-9.

Never tried an image before, see if this works...
attachment.php

numbers.gif

"When pi and i argue"
you'd have to have done maths a-level for the second one to make much sense
edit: sorry not sure what American equivalent of A-level is (if its different)

jb444 said:
Never tried an image before, see if this works...
attachment.php

numbers.gif

"When pi and i argue"
you'd have to have done maths a-level for the second one to make much sense
edit: sorry not sure what American equivalent of A-level is (if its different)

That's funny. I'm going to look for a shirt with that on it.

mrkristofo said:
That's funny. I'm going to look for a shirt with that on it.

I already have one. :) It was made for me, though, so I don't know where to find one.

Back