Massachusetts Masstoberfest 2016 Ten years and going strong.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob is Sasquatch. He only exists as a life sized cardboard cutout that Yoop positions into certain poses like, with a fish or a canoe paddle. Then she snap the picture and put it on line so people think that Bob really is real.

Yep, you found me out. There is no Bob. I made him up, so that I'm not considered such a pathetic loser that I couldn't get anyone to marry me. Oh, I'm still considered a pathetic loser, I realize, but I can prove that someone has had the poor judgement to partner with me so I'm not a SINGLE pathetic loser anyway.

Melana and I are cooking something special! I have no idea what that is yet, but I can promise you it will be something.

We have to stick to my no-wheat, no-sugar, no-trans fats, no grains, no flavor guidelines. I promise to keep my saliva to myself.

No.

Tweet. Da fuq? What a twink.

That's something a fuq tard Seahawks fan would do.

"I'm going to a party but instead of talking to my friends, meeting new people, eating and drinking, I'm going to 'Tweet it out' to all of my imaginary friends from the Internet. Yea! It will be JUST like being the 12th man!

Beast Moooooooode!"

Jesus, Paul. Don't give yourself a heart attack.

Hey Slayer, you coming or do you just talk? You could come, eat, drink and Tweet, then you could hang around till Sunday evening and have the unique experience of hanging out with Patriots fans when TB12 returns to school the Browns, then go home and tell your friends (both of them) what it's like to watch good football.

Hey Slayer, you coming or do you just talk? You could come, eat, drink and Tweet, then you could hang around till Sunday evening and have the unique experience of hanging out with Patriots fans when TB12 returns to school the Browns, then go home and tell your friends (both of them) what it's like to watch good football.

And meet Yooper!

Not this year....maybe next. I'm unsure how I would react in such an environment. A person can only handle so much obnoxious.

Not this year....maybe next. I'm unsure how I would react in such an environment. A person can only handle so much obnoxious.

I promise I would turn down my obnoxiousness if you'd be there! I"m pretty sure I could be very nice to you. It's just that Paul, well, he brings out the inner Masshole in all of us.

Ask AZ_IPA and Melana- I'm not such a bad sort. (Incidentally, both AZ and Melana have had beers with Bob. He does exist. He's just avoiding certain other people who shall remain nameless like PaulTheNurse).

71835655.jpg

I picked up a couple of cases of MBC Dinner last month. Im pretty sure ill be attending Masstoberfest. Ill probably have a couple of bottles for trade if anyone is interested. Anything top rated id be interested in

I'd love to go but haven't won the lottery yet so i can't afford it.
Plus i'll be at a local charity homebrew/chili contest here in Arkansas.
I hear that the pizza is to be avoided but the pig is good.

Smurf :goat:

Love this slaughterhouse. They have boneless strip steak for $7.99/lb. I ask the lady where in the freezer is it. She points to half the cow hanging next to the wall "We sell it whole from right here. 10+ lbs usually. Do you want me to cut you one off of this one?" extending her arms over a foot long. Altho a lean meat I should really bbq.

20160922_131843.jpg

Back