Mash pH puzzle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonM

Reaction score
Nevermind. The process of typing it out laid it all out before my eyes and I recognized the error.

Carry on!

No good @JonM. I must answer anyhow. Whatchawanna do, you see, is get all your mill equivalents lined up in large wheelbarrow. Then, mash those mills with a sharp garden hoe until you see the butter start to form. From there, sprinkle in some powdered dry wall or pretzel salt or whatever you may have on hand while periodically measuring resistance to the earth's magnetic attraction. Once you get it to 3, it's time to add your strike water. Strike it hard! The harder the better. Now continue to fight your way through the mash pit until someone is bleeding good. Not bad -- that's uncalled for. Now, think safety. Pull forward, move ahead. Try to detect it. If you hit 5.4, call it good.

But how do you account for the moon's gravitational pull?

Well, now right there. It is clear with that question that you are forgetting all about the coriolis effect, and you are better than that. I now leave it to the community to do the mundane math. Hoping they can further elaborate on the foundation I have established to solve not just mash puzzles, but also the puzzles of mashes of life nevermore, Lenore.

Same as the earth's really except that whereas you need a rather complex model (WGS84) of the earth's potential it is sufficient to consider the moon as a point mass. You have to include Jupiter too for precise work.

Thanks... I was struggling with the same issues as the OP.... Now that we are all clear on the original question... Do Helicopters eat their Young????

Only on Tuesdays, but they have to be properly tenderized first, which takes most of the day, so I'd have to say no.

If it takes a chicken and a half a day and half to lay and egg and a half, how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to pick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Latest posts

Back