Many thanks to this forum!! First year a success!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

globell

Reaction score
This time last year I was making my first cider. Stressing and muddling through and had questions at every turn. Thanks to the group here for taking the time to answer my questions and others that has similar concerns before me. Such a tremendous resource we have here! Thanks especially to those familiar avatars that tirelessly help out....I really couldn't have made this cider such a pleasurable and calm adventure without you!

We are now drinking some 2016 cider that is damn right better than store bought (ok ok....we've been drinking cider since last christmas but it sure has gotten better).

We've since put in an high density orchard (with 75% true cider apple varietals from France, England and the USA), planting over 100 apple trees and I've grafted another 150 or so.

So thanks again to all....looking forward to picking apples and drinking this years cider in 2018

Back