Manchester TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to be spending 2 months (March/April) in Manchester TN for a new job I'm starting in 2 weeks. Anyone familiar with this area? I'm looking for restaurants, brewpubs, and activity suggestions for evenings.

there isnt much in manchester or tullahoma either.manchester has a logans and ocharlies.tullahoma has a applebee's and a red lobster.there is a local group of home brewers in manchester/tullahoma area called the backwoodscarboys.there really isnt much to do here.if you want alot of resturants and nightlife then i suggest going to murfreesboro which is roughly 30 miles from manchester.they have a place i like going to called liquid smoke.its a cigar/microbrew/import bar.very small place.i suggest getting there very early on weekends cause it fills up pretty quick.as for bars in manchester tullahoma area,well there just bars.nothing special

Latest posts

Back