LowBrau here, DC area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbrau

Reaction score
Hello. I've been an avid drinker for quite a while, so recently it donned on me that I should probably try and brew my own (not sure why it didn't come to me sooner). I ordered a brewing kit from monsterbrew and recently picked up a red ale ingredient kit from Homebrew Maryland. I was going to start with another recipe, but since its a lager and has a longer fermentation time, I figured i'd go with something easier. I have a friend who will be helping me out, and we should officially start next saturday. Right now, just trying to make sure I have all my bases covered and fill myself with knowledge so my first time won't be as rough.

Welcome to the forums!

I like the idea of not starting with a lager, get a couple of ales under your belt, then start the lagers (in my opinion). But do what makes you happy.

Enjoy the process next Sat.

Let us know if we can help .....and welcome. You are going to love this group of people.

thanks everybody. Good to see some DC repping in here, just in case I need some hands on help, and drinking buddies, haha.

I plan on documenting the procedure and what not, so maybe I can add a thread when its done...

Back