Lord Fatbottom from NB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mayday1019

Reaction score
I think this will be my next project. Its a big barleywine from Northern Brewer. Has anyone here tried this recipe? How is it?

I don't know, as far as I can too no one has made it and lived to tell...

I think it will cause you to gain weight before it kills you, though.

FYI, Lord Fatbottom was the Fourth Earl of Skankwald -it's said his line ended went he asphyxiated himself on his own flatulence after drinking half a hog's head of Double Imperial Turnip Porter -aka Satan's Exlax! He may also have died during or caused the Great Fog of 1895.

I think this recipe is a replica of the same morose brew. Proceed with caution my friend.

-Aaron

Hi. I was just wondering if you ever made this or not. I have purchased all of the ingredients seperately and I'm thinking about brewing next week. Just had some quick questions for you if you have. Thanks in advance.

aaronlawson said:
I don't know, as far as I can too no one has made it and lived to tell...

I think it will cause you to gain weight before it kills you, though.

FYI, Lord Fatbottom was the Fourth Earl of Skankwald -it's said his line ended went he asphyxiated himself on his own flatulence after drinking half a hog's head of Double Imperial Turnip Porter -aka Satan's Exlax! He may also have died during or caused the Great Fog of 1895.

I think this recipe is a replica of the same morose brew. Proceed with caution my friend.

-Aaron

LMAO!

They should quote this in the NB catalog...:D

Back