Looking to trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bender_Braus_Brewing

Reaction score
Looking to expand my horizons and try new beers that I won't be able to get access to here.

I'm from the Central PA area and have access to Troegs, Tattered Flag, Boneshire, amongst others.

Looking to trade for stuff from out west, midwest, down south, or up north. Basically anywhere I can't really get to or distributes here, and basically anything I've never had before. If interested in getting a regular trade partner from Central PA, message me or comment back here. Doesn't have to be top of the line breweries, but 'good' beer from places I've never had before.

Looking to start establishing regular trade partners to keep it going and fruitful for both of us.

Thanks!

Looking to expand my horizons and try new beers that I won't be able to get access to here.

I'm from the Central PA area and have access to Troegs, Tattered Flag, Boneshire, amongst others.

Looking to trade for stuff from out west, midwest, down south, or up north. Basically anywhere I can't really get to or distributes here, and basically anything I've never had before. If interested in getting a regular trade partner from Central PA, message me or comment back here. Doesn't have to be top of the line breweries, but 'good' beer from places I've never had before.

Looking to start establishing regular trade partners to keep it going and fruitful for both of us.

Thanks!

Start in the LOT thread then read the last "Fellowship of the" threads. They're both in this subforum. That's the exact group of people you are looking for :)

Would be great to start getting some regular traders to help pad out my beer blogging and to try styles/breweries/beers I'd never get a chance to otherwise!

Back