Looking Forward To 2019

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MT's AZ Ale Haus

Reaction score
I'm picking up (12) 16 oz Swing Top Bottles, this weekend.
The first step in embarking on my 1.5 gal. Journey of Experimental Beers

Doing small batch will allow me to brew in one night, and let me play with styles and profiles.

My first 3 batches planned for the pipe line.
1. Rye Imperial IPA
2. Saison Summer Fruit IPA
3. Lemon Belgian Wit Bier
91AysGAcQEL._SL1500_.jpeg

Nice. What are you using for a fermenter? I have been a 5 gal brewer for a long time but I am building out my equipment to support 1 gal (in two 1.5 gal fermenters created from food canisters) and 2.5 gal batches (in a 3 gal Fermonster...just have one now but want a second). I picked up one 2.5 gal keg, and I am trying to justify the $85 to get another one. A friend gave me 4 cases of 1/3 Liter (11.2 oz) flip top bottles.

Right now I have a stout split with 2 different yeasts, and a 1 gal hop sampler batch going. Once I bottle the Russian Imperial Stout that is aging in the 2.5 gal keg, I hope to brew another 2.5 gal batch.

Nice. What are you using for a fermenter? I have been a 5 gal brewer for a long time but I am building out my equipment to support 1 gal (in two 1.5 gal fermenters created from food canisters) and 2.5 gal batches (in a 3 gal Fermonster...just have one now but want a second). I picked up one 2.5 gal keg, and I am trying to justify the $85 to get another one. A friend gave me 4 cases of 1/3 Liter (11.2 oz) flip top bottles.

Right now I have a stout split with 2 different yeasts, and a 1 gal hop sampler batch going. Once I bottle the Russian Imperial Stout that is aging in the 2.5 gal keg, I hope to brew another 2.5 gal batch.
I have (2) 5 gal. buckets that I have added airlocks and spigots to and will be using for fermentation. I also have 2 gal buckets but they are not big enough for fermentation.

Later in the year, I am going to purchase a couple Brew Demon 3 gal. Conical Fermenters

Back