Looking for co2 "y" splitter as well as reducer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blkandrust

Reaction score
I just picked up a 2 faucet kegerator and need help with co2 setup.The unit has a 5/16" gas line coming in. I want to reduce the gas line down to 1/4"as that is what my regulator and fittings are set up for.I would also like to be able to run 2 kegs off this single gas line.What would i need to make this happen?

Do both kegs use the same amount of pressure? Or are they going to need different levels (are you going to be force carbing?)

Gas hose is self explanatory. You need gas tape, clamps, connectors (gas and beer), and some sanitizer and I think that's about it (kegs and standard co2 tank of course). You can use a paintball tank if you also get the adapter.

Thanks for the replies. I actually just found an old co2 manifold that i havent used in years. It has 3 ports and has a 5/16" gas in.I lucked out.Thanks again.

Back