Finally switched out keg lines for Duotight and EVABarrier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoengine

Whale Noun Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Used to use the old hose barbs on every connection, and had a funky, purpose-built copper line trio that went through the bulkhead on my kegerator (so I didn't have to have the regulator manifold in the kegerator itself). I always ended up with gas leaks somewhere and went through a lot of gas and decided the $100 was going to pay itself back. Have less interfaces now too since the three 8mm hose fits through the bulkhead. Haven't leak checked everything yet, but other than the fittings going into the regulator check valves everything worked well. Gonna get a set to do the tank to manifold next.

duotight-regulator-lines.jpg

duotight-draft-tower.jpg

Welcome to the club. When you order the other set, just order some extra hose and what you might think are some key fittings. I use it for transfer lines, made a manifold for cleaning my taps, whatever I think of.

Like Frank's Red Hot....I put that **** on everything.

Welcome to the club. When you order the other set, just order some extra hose and what you might think are some key fittings. I use it for transfer lines, made a manifold for cleaning my taps, whatever I think of.

Like Frank's Red Hot....I put that **** on everything.
I saw the manifold idea a couple years after I got my brass manifold. Would've been a killer idea.

Back