Looking for and outdoor brewing setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought of duct tape as I had seen that elsewhere, this is permenant, simple, and full(fool)proof so at least ask for the PM and make your own decision. Seriously a wire nut or soldering iron and you are done. I have both but the nut is just easier.

is there anything wrong with buying a turkey deepfryer for your outdoor boiler? at 59$ they seem a bit cheaper then "brew burners" at 90$

5L, nope, the one I listed is a Turkey Fryer/Steamer/Boiler. A $40 aluminum option is currently on sale at Bass Pro. (normally $79)

Yea I pulled the trigger on the $40 Bass Pro Shops special. I'm still currently purchasing all my equipment for my first brew and this seemed like a steal to me because pots alone that size are pretty expensive. I'll let you all know how it works when it gets in!

Yea I pulled the trigger on the $40 Bass Pro Shops special. I'm still currently purchasing all my equipment for my first brew and this seemed like a steal to me because pots alone that size are pretty expensive. I'll let you all know how it works when it gets in!
i had a 5 gallon that i bought at walmart.
it was $50 but its stainless steel with a solid bottom for good heat transfer, and a glass lid. its great for barbecue, and chili, which was my original reason for purchasing it.
i think id like to make a keggle though so i can add drainage pipes and filters and whutnot.
it will also give me an excuse to buy a keg of beer.

Tried to send a PM to Riverfront but his PM storage is full. :(

Can anyone share the bypass instructions with me. I have the 30QT Brinkman from Home Depot....purchased for 39.97.

Thanks!

ButcherBrew said:
Tried to send a PM to Riverfront but his PM storage is full. :(

Can anyone share the bypass instructions with me. I have the 30QT Brinkman from Home Depot....purchased for 39.97.

Thanks!

Also have this model and the mail issues with riverfront. If you get the instructions please pass them my way.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back