• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Complete 5-gal all-grain beer brewing setup - $600

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingHorse

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
In Evanston IL 60202

Everything you need for all-grain brewing 5-gallon batches. I've use this setup dozens of times, with brewing efficiency of 90%+ for moderate grain bills (7-8 lbs). I'm getting out of brewing, so here's your chance to score some sweet equipment:

(A) 2-roller grain mill - can be driven with 3/8" electric drill (drill not included)
(B) 7.5 gallon SS pot (HLT) with welded fittings for ball valve and thermometer; includes brass ball valve, thermometer and lid
(C) 9 gallon SS brew pot with welded fittings for ball valve and thermometer; includes brass ball valve, SS plug for thermo fitting, hop screen and lid
(D) Bayou classic propane burner
(E) 10-gallon Igloo cooler (mash tun) with weldless bulkhead fitting, brass ball valve, stainless steel false bottom and fly sparge arm
(F) 25-foot copper immersion wort chiller
(G) Two Mr Bubbler 6 gal plastic fermenters (never used), plus 2.5 gal glass carboy
(H) Accessories in tool box: Johnson FE600 analog temp controller (to use freezer or fridge for fermentation), (2) oxygen bottles with oxygenation stone, airlocks, hydrometer & flask, floating thermometer, thermometer strips, jet bottle washer, sanitizer, (2) racking canes, (2) bottle cappers, bottle caps, wine thief, dry hop bags, pH strips, iodine, assorted connectors and plugs, etc.

To buy all of this today would cost more than $1,300; I'm asking for less than half that.

If you also buy my kegging setup (see separate thread), I'll knock $100 off the combined price.

Selling as an entire kit (no piecemeal sales). Happy to walk the buyer through the brewing process I've used, if you're unsure about all-grain brewing or have questions.

Brew 1.jpgBrew 2.jpeg

Cash, Paypal or Venmo.

Attachments

• Brew 1.jpg
    Brew 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 544
  • Brew 2.jpeg
    Brew 2.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 13
Back