Looking for a SS 6 gallon boil kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParanoidAndroid

Reaction score
I have a nice 3 tier setup, but due to having a child I have moved inside and am doing stovetop BIAB in my 4.5 gallon starter kettle. I'm making 2.25 gallon batches. I actually enjoy the smaller batches, which I didn't expect. However I am looking to add 1-1.5 gallons for each brew. All I can find is 4.5/5 gallons, then it jumps to 7. Anyone know who makes these. I'm looking at SS, no aluminum. A ball valve would be nice too.

Are there any resturant supply houses near you ? They may have a wide selection of stock and soup pots to choose from

Unfortunately the OP is looking for a 6 gallon pot. 20 quarts is a 5 gallon pot!

If you look there is a spot to click for 24 qt. They are right there. For some reason the link to the 24 qt page still shows up at the 20 qt page.

I should mention I have a Winware pot and it is very good quality.

If you look there is a spot to click for 24 qt. They are right there. For some reason the link to the 24 qt page still shows up at the 20 qt page.

I should mention I have a Winware pot and it is very good quality.

Ah! I just clicked the link, did not look for the size option, sorry. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Looks like those last two have heavy duty handles compared to the other ones which look to be spot welded. That makes a huge difference if you are toting around hot or boiling wort.

The first one also has good handles. I have the 5 gallon version of the first one and it is a very good quality pot. I used it for partial mashes for a long time and still use it for other cooking duties.

Back