Logo/Pint Glass Etching

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storunner13

Reaction score
I've been working on a Logo in Gimp for my "brewing company". It originally started as a logo for etching some pint glasses for my upcoming St. Patrick's Day party. However, it turned into a logo process too...

Anyway, I'm looking for some feedback on which design you like best. The black/white designs are the only option for the pint glasses, whereas the color one is just an example of what a finished logo could look like.

Some of the basic examples:

All the photos can be found here.

The gimp files can be found at 1 2 3 4 5

very cool design. i like it with the clover, and i think with come tweaking you could get it to blend more with the clover.
on the other hand. i dont like any of the fonts you have up there. you should try to download some fonts off the internet. its amazing how far a more fitting font will take a label.

Another vote for #2.

Logo #3 would look fantastic in color, but in black and white it doesn't stand up as well.

i like the second one as well as the dogs nose that is turned up doesnt interfere with your name and it also flows into the dogs tail.

i dont much care for the clover as i didnt quite know what it was at first (honestly, i thought it was butt cheeks over the top). if you want a clover in there bad enough, i would show the full thing instead of the triangle

I like the 2nd one as a stand alone logo. But, I would choose the 3rd for a St. Patty's day party.

Thanks for the comments. I think you're right, it's best to avoid the shamrock since it's only St. Pat's once a year. I had that in mind because I was planning on giving the pint glasses away to the invitees. Nevertheless, why wouldn't they want a pint glass they can use year round?

It seems like 2 is a winner. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions on the text? Or a clever way to fit "Brewing Company" in along with "Trifecta"? I suppose I could just write it underneath the logo, but incorporating it in a clever way would be awesome.

Back