LIVE brew day on facebook

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highland_brewer

Short Circuited Brewers
Reaction score
Just thought I would let everyone know we are going to be doing a live broadcast on facebook this weekend starting at noon EST. Sunday March 5th.

We will be brewing on Mike's 1BBL electric homebrew system.

We will be brewing an IPA called: 130 amp IPA. (named after the current draw of his system at full power!)

Should be fun...

Facebook page

FB_IMG_1488295184086.jpg

Nice! Mine is almost identical! I just built a 140ish amp panel (2x60/240 1x20/120) and have a Herms stout system I am anxious to try out. Do you mind sharing panel info and/or an equipment profile?

Nice! Mine is almost identical! I just built a 140ish amp panel (2x60/240 1x20/120) and have a Herms stout system I am anxious to try out. Do you mind sharing panel info and/or an equipment profile?

We had to postpone the live brewday to this coming Saturday. HOWEVER I am going to be doing a complete interview and rundown on the brewing system and panel. I will post a link here for you here once it is done. "Behind the mash paddle" new segment coming to the channel.. i might like to do an interview with you as a matter of fact .. shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Cheers!
Brian

We had to postpone the live brewday to this coming Saturday. HOWEVER I am going to be doing a complete interview and rundown on the brewing system and panel. I will post a link here for you here once it is done. "Behind the mash paddle" new segment coming to the channel.. i might like to do an interview with you as a matter of fact .. shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Cheers!
Brian

I didn't see the post until now, and was sad that I missed it. I'll try the catch at least part of it on Saturday.

Cheers!
Brian

Awesome! And Pm sent :mug:

Back