Linux/Coldfusion DIY Tap Display Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://mytapdisplay.com/addcustomer.cfm Try that on for size. It still bombs at the very last step, but I'm getting there...
Just ran thru it...

You're using an INSERT where should be an UPDATE (assuming you already created rows for by brews in the "Beers" table) BUT that would likely be counter productive if I ever wanted to add another Tap to my list of available brews...

OH, also "Like" the inverted N in the title... makes my "Big Floppy Donkey B... " definitely standout

Just ran thru it...

You're using an INSERT where should be an UPDATE (assuming you already created rows for by brews in the "Beers" table) BUT that would likely be counter productive if I ever wanted to add another Tap to my list of available brews...

OH, also "Like" the inverted N in the title... makes my "Big Floppy Donkey B... " definitely standout

Ahhh... makes sense. I'm a little rusty.

Long time since I was at this project... But since we just bought a house and I'll be building out mantown soon... I'll need a tap display!

More to come soon.

Latest posts

Back