Limey Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edski675

Reaction score
Hello everyone, firstly Happy Christmas!!!! I'm Ed, I live in a village (population about 1,500) called Baschurch, about 10 miles north west of Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England. We're about 200 miles north west of London. It's c-c-c-cold here, about -17C (that's 0 or 1F) outside at the moment, and snow:mad:

Wifey has bought me some proper home brew kit for Crimble, and I'm just itching to get started!!!! I usually just do what I call turbo cider, I use the cheapest shop bought apple juice made from concentrate when it's on buy one get one free, add some sugar and yeast, bottle it in plastic soda bottles and hope for the best:) It usually works... but not always...

So I have an IPA kit, a fermenting bucket, and a pressure barrel!!! Plus some tubing and stuff that I have yet to work out what it is, let alone for.

Am planning to get it going tomoz:):):) I can't wait, it's all I could do not to get it all washed today!!!

My other hobby is my motorcycle, a Triumph Daytona 675, wifey says it's a shame I don't do things that go together... oh and I'm just starting to learn to play the church pipe organ.

I'm sure I'll have piles of stupid questions... but then, I'm British:D

A hearty welcome from the Colonies:cross:

You have found a great place for help and information so ask your questions when you have them!!

Good luck and keep us updated on your brews!

Back