Life's simple pleasures (besides homebrewing)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my favorite thing is anything with my Little Buddy
now that he's old enough to be around when i brew....

Or going to Monster Truck Jam !!

monster.jpg brewing.jpg

Cooking, reading, war gaming, sitting in the drive looking out at the valley enjoying a hb with my dog.

Fishing, picking some berries or mushrooms in the forest, reading good books, running, having a good (hot) sauna and a beer, cooking fish or pasta bolognese, going for a walk along the sea shore with your friend.

Foraging for wild edibles, stocking trout in the middle of the stream, kayak fishing in my big tuna, disc golf, and a kiss for my wife,Long board skateboarding in different cities across America, sunrise, Sunset, moonrise, super moons, twilight, The art of cooking outside, spreading out wood coals after a long night campfire feeling the warmth on my face, sitting on the floor with my kids playing marbles and going on adventures with them. Choosing to live.

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

Foraging for wild edibles, stocking trout in the middle of the stream, kayak fishing in my big tuna, disc golf, and a kiss for my wife,Long board skateboarding in different cities across America, sunrise, Sunset, moonrise, super moons, twilight, The art of cooking outside, spreading out wood coals after a long night campfire feeling the warmth on my face, sitting on the floor with my kids playing marbles and going on adventures with them. Choosing to live.

View attachment 556754

View attachment 556755

View attachment 556756

View attachment 556757

View attachment 556758
You've got a great looking family. Way to be an awesome dad! Happy Brewing my friend [emoji482]

Another one for disc golf here, also ping pong, riding bikes, playing drums, and studying Spanish.

Those rare Saturdays or Sundays the husband and I take a mini road trip to discover new brewpubs/taprooms/breweries in the great state of Washington. Last year drove to Yakima and beyond and discovered some good ones. This year I will be prepared to buy some super fresh hops as well. Always good tunes on the XM, just driving around and seeing spots we've never seen although we've both lived here over 30 years (41 for me). And then there's nights like tonight, husband is off bowling and I'm here alone with the kids (2 dogs and a cat) just listening to some Zep and relaxing. Only thing missing is some homebrew to enjoy with it, just kegged up my IPA tonight and nothing else on tap. Oh look, tequila from Mazatlan....

Those rare Saturdays or Sundays the husband and I take a mini road trip to discover new brewpubs/taprooms/breweries in the great state of Washington. Last year drove to Yakima and beyond and discovered some good ones. This year I will be prepared to buy some super fresh hops as well. Always good tunes on the XM, just driving around and seeing spots we've never seen although we've both lived here over 30 years (41 for me). And then there's nights like tonight, husband is off bowling and I'm here alone with the kids (2 dogs and a cat) just listening to some Zep and relaxing. Only thing missing is some homebrew to enjoy with it, just kegged up my IPA tonight and nothing else on tap. Oh look, tequila from Mazatlan....
el Jimador is my go-to weapon of choice. Here's to bowling strikes and enjoying your alone time! #cheers!

I wonder if a disproportionate number of home brewers play guitar? hmmm...
Don't know about disproportionate, but we are, on the whole, creative, curious, inventive, and restless folks. I see so many outlets for this energy on HBT, so a lot of musicians wouldn't surprise me at all. I'd be a musician myself, if it wasn't for a complete lack of talent in that arena.

Latest posts

Back