Let the reslanting begin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellot

Reaction score
I've been building my yeast ranch for about 2 years now (maybe longer?). It's time to re-slant as I noticed the last time I did it was last Christmas. Just thought this picture was worth sharing.

I'm down to just one slant on a couple strains and down to two on a number of them.

And the one all the way to the left looks great, but unfortunately I forgot to label it! So I have no idea what it is. Oh well.

IMG_20111121_203910.jpg

Certainly I am up for trades. I've asked around a few times to trade with people and the general response I get back is you can't trust the other guy's sanitation or that he will send you what he says he sends you. --both of which I think are manageable, plate it once you get it and don't trade with someone new to the forum (or in your case, insurgus, check the quality of their posts to see if they are legit, which it seems you are).

Looking at a previous post of yours, it seems you already have many that I have, but here's my list:

Wyeast 1728 Scotch Ale
Wyeast 1762 Belgian Abbey II
Wyeast 1010 American Wheat
WLP 840 American Lager
WLP 833 German Bock
Wyeast 1056 American Ale
Wyeast 3944 Belgian Witbier
Wyeast 1084 Irish Ale
WLP 830 German Lager
Wyeast 3068 Weihenstephan Weizen

What you got?

Back