Kegging

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vlcek11

Reaction score
Alright here is my question. I have a single tap kegerator, I am going to convert it to a double tap so I can get 2 ball lock kegs inside. My problem is the gas line, I am also going to get a dual gas regulator so I can have different psi in different kegs, but I do not know how I am going to get 2 lines into the actual kegerator as the hole is big enough for only one. Has anyone had this problem yet? Open for suggestions please.

I think I'd pull the original gas line out and look inside the feed through hole to see if one could probe into the insulation far enough to assure a larger hole is viable.

Otherwise, an option is to obtain a dual-body secondary regulator and install it inside the kegerator. Probably a little more costly than adding a second primary regulator, but it would be competitive if you were going to replace a single-body primary with a dual-body...

Cheers!

Back