kegerator score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brew2enjoy

Reaction score
Thought I'd post a pic of my new (to me) toy. A friend of mine gave it to me for free because he never used it! He put the counter top on it when he had it so I will probably just add on to that when I build my bar.

I'll be cold crashing an APA in it tomorrow and hopefully get it kegged and on gas early next week. Just thought I would share, Im pretty pumped up about getting this, especially for free!

IMG_20110715_194822.jpg

beaksnbeer said:
Looks like a 3 gallon you could trade that for 2-3 5gallon kegs looks like you have the room...........my.02...........excellent deal!

The keg is 5 gallon. I bought all the equipment from keg connection. There seems to be room for 3 cornys and a c02 tank so I have room to add on later for sure

Sorry to steal your tread but I also scored a free kegerator this weekend
Well I hope it will work it is actually almost new two door wine fridge!
Now my problem is that the temp only goes down to 46 f
Any one know how to modify it so that it will get colder? It fits two corny kegs perfectly so I hope I can mod it and add a tower on top!

Back