Kegerator rental near Boston?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLeah26

Reaction score
Anyone know of a place I can rent a kegerator for a weekend in the Boston area?

I know the obvious choice is to just go for broke and buy/build one, which is what I plan to do eventually. My boss is looking for a short-term rental for this weekend, and Google's failing me in my search.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

I'd try a rental place like Taunton Rental Center or Taylor Rental.

EDIT - I know its not what you're looking for but it may be easier to find a jockey box for rental instead. A LHBS may let you rent one - You could try Steve @ Blackstone Valley Brewing Supply in Woonsocket RI to see if he has one.

Thanks for the tips. I tried a Taylor rental place, and they've had some feedback that their cold plates don't fit most standard kegs nowadays. I thought I hit pay dirt with another site, only to find out their website is outdated and they don't rent them anymore.

Called my LBHS to see if they knew of anyone, and no luck. Boss finally gave up and decided to just do what everyone else does and stick it in a bucket with ice and pump it.

But now I'm inspired to start another brew, so it wasn't a total loss :D

Latest posts

Back