Kegco K309SS foam HELP!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PilotCline

Reaction score
Hello,
I bought the Kegco K309SS triple tap unit a few months ago. I finally got around to hooking it up a few weeks ago. Just bought a new house so that has kept me busy with other stuff. I have all 3 kegs hooked up. Commercial Fat Tire, and 2 cornys of homebrew goodness. The Fat Tire and corny #1 pour just fine. Corny #2 is pure foam and spitting then nothing then more foam. They are all hooked up to the same tapco reg pushing 12 ft of line at 8 PSI at 36 deg F. Both cornys are similar beer. 10G batch split into two fermenters with different yeasts. Tonight I changed the beer out ball lock coupler for another that I had floating around thinking that my be the culprit. Seems that did not fix the problem. Before I go tearing apart the tower to check connections, or take out the out line off the keg to recheck the o-ring, can anyone else think of easier things that may be giving me these issues? Thanks everyone!:mug:

What faucets are you using? Are they assembled correctly? Have you tried switching a keg that you know pours fine on the other two lines over to the problem child? That could point you in the direction of it being keg side or line/tower side

Latest posts

Back