Keg Carbination Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennya

Reaction score
I have a 4 keg keezer and for the most part my kegs are carbed the same because I usually have 4 different wheat beers. Here is the question.

I normally don't drink beer Sunday through Thursday so my kegs are sitting that whole time until the weekend. Lets say my kegs are carbed at 13psi but I have to pour at 9 or 10 because of foaming. Do I need to go in and knock it down to 9 or 10 for the weekend and then on Sunday go back into the keezer and knock it back up to 13 or whatever I need the beer carbed at? I guess I am hoping there is a different solution to this instead of opening my keezer twice or more a weekend.

Thanks! :mug:

I would fix the foaming issue. I assume your serving lines are too short.

Yes, you could turn down to serve, then turn back up to keep carbed at the correct level but more than likely you will still have foaming issues.

Ahhh, not sure why I didn't think about serving lines. 5 foot lines, 3/16th, avg temp 35/36f.

Latest posts

Back