keezer paint job

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edbert

Reaction score
I'm in the planning stages of a modest (7cf 3 tap) keezer build. There are hundreds of beautiful builds out there but with few exceptions they are all sort of standard as far as appearance, some white some black and only the wood stain/paint differentiates them.

To be honest I'll probably do one of them like that as well. They are attractive. In the interest of trying to be different I came up with a paint job to reflect my personal interests. I submit my paint job inspired by a 2nd half of 1944 P51 Mustang.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9h8cd6uyqh2fue/keezer_paint.JPG

I just want to get feedback on how stupid or juvenile it looks. I have the skills to paint it, the insignia would be done with vinyl masks, and the olive drab or black "invasion stripes" would be done with blackboard paint. I figure I could simulate rivets too if I wanna go crazy.

So please do not hold back. Talk me into or out of this idea.

Your dropbox link doesn't work for me. I will be honest that I have never been a fan of painted appliances that have textured surfaces. I would recommend trying to vinyl wrap the fridge maybe.

Back