Keezer build August 2011

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuckaMooHudda

Reaction score
***Photobucket link below***

Sorry for the lack of detailed photos, these mostly just show it trimmed out.

My very supportive wife said that if I could make it look like furniture we could put it in the dining room....I mean, I told her I was putting it in there. Anyway, I think it worked. I no longer have to trek to the garage or basement for MY (our) beer. Happy days!!! Keezer holds 6 cornies thanks to the tall collar. 2 sit on the hump.

It is being upgraded next week with 3-double Perlick tap towers with a stout tap on the left.

http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb474/SuckaMooHudda/The Keezer Project 2011/

It looks great!! Can you convince your wife to give my wife a call so I can stop having to walk down to the basement every time I want a beer. (Yes I'm just that lazy)

Thanks Guys.

She'd be happy to!!!

They say necessity is the Mother of invention.... then I believe laziness is the Father.

Great ink by the way. Grenade hops...Awesome! I assume that's yours?

It's actually a 2x12 (nominal) so actually 1-1/2" x 11-1/4".... I wanted the extra height for two reasons. To be able to fit 2 additional kegs on the hump inside and to keep the faucets out of reach from my wife's daycare kids. There has not been an issue with temperature, however I am going to add a dehumidifying accessory and a very small fan to help with condensation. Other than that, it has been a dream come true!!!

Back