Keep One, Drop One - Word Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ba,
there is no "Valcan Mindtrick." There's a "Vulcan mind meld."
Now, if you're just having some good fun, not too serious, please disregard.
I have never really thought there needs to be some thing real for the combo I will sometime just two words that sound like they belong together. Melding of minds seems like a good mind trick. How would of Jedi Clampett do?

I have never really thought there needs to be some thing real for the combo I will sometime just two words that sound like they belong together. Melding of minds seems like a good mind trick. How would of Jedi Clampett do?
See, it's good you mention that. The OP on this site used the wrong word by calling it a "saying," at least by the dictionary sense. But his examples point to two-word usages that are well known, more or less.
(I get the "Jedi Clampett"--Jed/Jedi, by the way).
From the sister site, the idea is to complete two words that are known (green bean, alpha particle, monster truck, danger zone)--things we know of.
I'm pretty laid back, don't want to rock the boat. If that's the way you play, I'll adjust. It's good to know where you guys are coming from.

zone coverage. No idea if it's a legit reference--liked the all the dots, arrows and circles.
1628809041554.png

See, it's good you mention that. The OP on this site used the wrong word by calling it a "saying," at least by the dictionary sense. But his examples point to two-word usages that are well known, more or less.
(I get the "Jedi Clampett"--Jed/Jedi, by the way).
From the sister site, the idea is to complete two words that are known (green bean, alpha particle, monster truck, danger zone)--things we know of.
I'm pretty laid back, don't want to rock the boat. If that's the way you play, I'll adjust. It's good to know where you guys are coming from.
I am not sure I ever looked at the first post for rules, seen a few posts and started posting. I will see if I can use real combinations. This post violate the rules of game by leaving comments but sometime you got to stay in the rut and ride it out.

Back