Just drank my first

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElyIrishBrew

Reaction score
And it was good! :mug:

Thought I'd pop one of the Muntons Export Pilsner hopped LME ales to see how it was coming along. Carbonated in the bottle for 16 days, in the fridge for 1.

Very well carbonated, lovely amber color and mostly clear when poured into the tall, rounded, elegant pilsner. Excellent head and lace. Slightly tart, quite crisp with initial citrus flavor, and with a short caramel finish.

I'll probably have one more tonight, and will post a pic. If there are no pics, it DIDN'T HAPPEN! :D :D :D

Yeah, I'm bloody well hooked. Just bottled the nut brown today.

Next one's just bottled today. :D Third one is waiting in the wings to be brewed.

Here's a bad cell phone pic. :)

photo.jpg

The head has kind of an Elvis thing going on, or the Fonz.

Looks great though man, congrats!

Cheers, I opened the first full bottle of mine today, shared it with my best friend. We both decided I have to continue doing this and he might even start brewing too.

Cheers, I opened the first full bottle of mine today, shared it with my best friend. We both decided I have to continue doing this and he might even start brewing too.

Sweet! :D

Well, I like it, my wife loves it (she's a Killian's fan) and my best bud, who never could successfully pull off a home brew, loves it as well. And no, they are not just saying that to make me feel better. Neither one gives a shyte about making me feel better, but both are into beer. :)

Latest posts

Back