Just a few questions on a few topics.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oakwood

Reaction score
I got the Stout in the bottles, everyone I have handed one to, said it was really good. I liked it, down to about a 12-pack now so I started another.

1. The American Wheat ale is in the secondary now. It only bubbled for about 2 days and did nothing for the last 5 days so I changed it over to the secondary. SG was 1.022 where OG was 1.041. I thought this was alot of change and didn't really know. Only my second brew.

2. With summer coming and my wife not a fan of the wheat beer I just did or the stout I wanted to try somthing light and golden that she would not reject so fast. I was wondering if any of you had a easy light ale or lager to do that I wouldn't mess up.

3. I have also been reading alot of post now and see word and terms I am just not sure of the meaning does anyone know a website that could help me know what some of the more standard terms are?

I guess that is enough questions for this post.

Back