Jungle Cider

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo...it was the grand unveiling a couple of nights ago..

It's pretty good, everyone seems to like it...out of the original 10g I've only got about 16 bottles left for myself, everyone has been pretty helpful at taking it off my hands.

Flavour wise, for me, it still tastes plenty young, I'm leaving the rest for at least another month or so I think.

The 'clear' cider looks exactly the the same as the cloudy, but I think maybe the yeast hadn't finished carbing up and there is still a very slight sweetness to it that brings out an apple aroma.

Both taste promising, can put up a couple of pics in a bit. Could feel it the next day though...

Up first the Still/cloudy and second the sparkling/not very clear...bloody delicious though..and a massive sense of satisfaction given that we got the juice out of the apples ourselves. Looking forward to the next batches..and seeing how this one ages.

Still:cloudy.jpg

Sparkling:clear?.JPG

Back